Friday, March 7, 2014

Family Descriptions (Guest Post by Laura Todd)

Description of Project

Students described their families in Spanish using technology to enhance the presentation.

Exemplar Student Work



Click here to watch the PowToon



click here to view prezi

 What I liked about the project

Students had the freedom to choose presentation form so the variety was refreshing to both students and myself.

What I'd like to do differently next year

I want to use D2L to post videos on how to add accent marks, how to convert a moviemaker file to an mp4, and how to upload a link in the dropbox (This cannot be done as I understand so we had to paste the link to  a word doc and then submit this doc.) I felt like I was teaching a technology class and would like to dedicate more time to perfecting their Spanish pronunciation and grammar.

No comments:

Post a Comment